World Wide Roleplay

We go to the highest to make this the best experience.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
If you got banned yesterday, post your name at http://worldwide-gaming.4rumer.net/t244-everyone-who-got-banned-go-here#526

Share | 

[AWAITING SCRIPTER] Business Suggestion.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shark™

PostSubject: [AWAITING SCRIPTER] Business Suggestion.   Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 am

Suggestion: Buyable Person Owned Businesses

Details of suggestion: Making businesses like the gas station,24/7,Burger shot,Cluck'n Bell Nuyable

How do you feel this can help the community? This can help create Roleplays and create Cash flow threw the Server.

From an unbiased viewpoint, do you think that adding this suggestion could make it easier for players to break server rules?
Not that I can think of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emileen
Los Santos Police Department

PostSubject: Re: [AWAITING SCRIPTER] Business Suggestion.   Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 am

I'd like to add to this feel free to take credit for this in your suggestion

Also add business' such as a
-electricity company
-Phone companies
-Car modifications

More detailed:
Electricity company - The owner of the electricity company can set the price of how much players are charged for the use of electricity, how to calculate how much they pay for the elctricity they use is by giving the owner a command '/setelec' This setting the price of how much electricity would be. I'm going to suggest anything between 1-20
Why 1-20?
1 - 20 means percent of the players overall income AFTER tax, this will stop the electricity company from setting ridiculous prices for electricity.

Phone companies - There could be 2-3 Phone companies ownable by players. Where they can
/setsms (Between 1-15 dollars per text)
/setcall (Between 1-60 dollars per minute)

The players when they go to a 24/7 have the option to buy a sim card, without a sim card. The phone wont work, So therefore they have to purchase a sim card of their choice, depending on which company they pefer.

So say there's two companies for example,o2 and orange ( in real life companies)
I walk into a 24/7 and click on the phone to purchase. I purchase the phone, after that i have to then /buy again and scroll until i find a 'o2' or 'Orange' sim card, then you buy the sim card and /activatesim where you can then use the phone to text of the desired choice of sim card.
The players should be able to navigate freely between phone companies by going back to a 24/7 and buying a new sim card and then buying a different on and /changesim Orange depending which they bought first and wish to change too.

Car modifications. You should have a 'i' hidden somewhere in LS which teleports players to the SF card modifications places, two seperate business'
This would encourage the use of car modifications, But would help with a flow of cash, Supporting the reason above.
The business' owners can make an entrance fee for the teleporting to the location of the cad modification shop.
This ones hard too explain, but i can explain it easier in the server Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared
Retired Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [AWAITING SCRIPTER] Business Suggestion.   Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:51 am

Nice suggestions. I think this would be great to help regulate income for those people who are high ranks in factions that get a lot of money.

/support

Pending more feedback.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voltage
Director of Development
Director of Civil Service Factions

PostSubject: Re: [AWAITING SCRIPTER] Business Suggestion.   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:50 pm

This isn't a heavy roleplay server but I think this would be nice. I'll start working on it once approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldwide-gaming.4rumer.net
Danny
Assistant Staff Director
Head Forum Admin
Faction Mod

PostSubject: Re: [AWAITING SCRIPTER] Business Suggestion.   Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Accepted, Awaiting Scripter.

~Chief Mapper
~Complaint Moderator
Head Forum Admin

I made 4/5 of all the doors IG How may I help you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.countryovertake.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AWAITING SCRIPTER] Business Suggestion.   

Back to top Go down

[AWAITING SCRIPTER] Business Suggestion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wide Roleplay :: Development :: Suggestions :: Reviewed Suggestions-
Jump to: